Limited Term Warranty
1 (ONE) YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE
Wholesale Furniture Brokers warrants that its merchandise is free from manufacturing defects (workmanship and/or material) and will either give credit or replace defective parts for a period of up to 1 (one) year from the date of purchase in accordance with the conditions set forth below.
If a manufacturing defect is found, Wholesale Furniture Brokers should be notified promptly of the defect and supplied a copy of the invoice and delivery ticket. Inspection by a Wholesale Furniture Brokers employee or representative may be necessary to verify that a manufacturing defect exists, or you may be required to submit samples to Wholesale Furniture Brokers along with a digital image of the defects.
If replacement is required in accordance with this warranty and the defective material or merchandise has been discontinued or unavailable, Wholesale Furniture Brokers reserves the right to select and supply similar merchandise or offer full credit for the merchandise; otherwise the same material or merchandise will be supplied for replacement purposes.
This warranty is made solely to the retailer and is not transferable under any circumstances. It is the retailer’s responsibility to contact Wholesale Furniture Brokers with a claim. We do not handle claims from customers directly; all requests must go through he retailer who sold the merchandise to the customer.
We advise all retailers to retain invoices for a minimum of 1 (one) year for warranty purposes.
This warranty supersedes and replaces all implied warranties of merchantability and use for particular purpose. No representative, employee, or agent of Wholesale Furniture Brokers or any other person is authorized to assume for Wholesale Furniture Brokers any additional liability or responsibility in connection with Wholesale Furniture Brokers’ merchandise except as described above. Implied warranties or merchantability and fitness of the merchandise are limited to a period of 1 (one) year from the date of purchase. In no event shall Wholesale Furniture Brokers be liable for indirect, consequential or incidental damages of any kind.
The following examples are not manufacturer’s defects:
- Colours may vary from the photo because of photography, screen differences, and printing variances.
- Foam will soften slightly over time.
- Sizes are stated in U.S. standard measurements while the actual sizes are manufactured using the metric system.
Therefore, the sizes may vary slightly.
- There are no exchanges or refunds on any mattresses or bedding sold.
- No returns for buyer’s remorse.
Warranty Is Void For Any Of The Following Conditions:
- Improper maintenance or improper use resulting in damage.
- Any product modifications by dealer, consumer, or other parties not authorized by Wholesale Furniture Brokers will void this warranty.
- Floor samples sold as products designated “AS IS” at the time of purchase are not covered by the warranty.
- Warranty does not cover minor variations or differences between floor samples or printed illustrations and your furniture.
- Cost of packaging and shipping to and from Wholesale Furniture Brokers is not covered by the warranty unless expressly arranged by Wholesale Furniture Brokers.
- This warranty covers only products intended for residential use only, does not cover any industrial, commercial, institutional, or rental use.
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damages incurred during transportation.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.
- Damages incurred by accidents or abuse.